1. Must be at least 25 years of age to rent a vacation home. High season is April to October. High season rates apply to all hollidays and long weekends.
2. Reservations are not transferrable. The person who made the reservation must be the person checking into the cottage rental.
3. This is a private home and not to be used for large parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners or large
bbq reunions. The house has a cap on the number of people allowed to be on the premises at
one time. Only registered guests are permitted to sleep overnight. If not adhered to, you and
your party will be asked to vacate the premises without a refund.
4. Check in time is 4:00pm and check out time is 10:30AM
5. Accepted payments: visa, master card, american express, certified bank draft and requires
a $500 security deposit.
6. Reservation is secured with a deposit and is cancellable with a 10% (on full amount) fee plus booking fee. Within the 35 days of arrival the reservation is no longer cancellable.
Cancellations within 35 days of arrival are non refundable.
7. You accept full responsibility for any and all damages or losses inflicted upon the house, its contents and/or property. The property Owners shall not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or loss of personal property of any kind. Guests are responsible for the safety and security of all persons in the house at all times during the rental period.
8. Quiet enjoyment: In accordance with Municipality by-laws, which says quiet time for the town is 10:00pm-9:00am.
9. In case of personal injury, emergency or fire please call 911.
10. Please use recycling boxes and garbage container located in the back. We will look after putting Garbage at curbside for Friday pick up.
11. House Maintenance:The home is cleaned prior to your arrival. Please help us maintain the home in a cleanly manner by doing the following:
Place all soiled towels in the shower.
Run the dishwasher with soiled dishes before checking out.